Starting the Semester
Classes begin and it's an exciting time, but there are some important details you don't want to overlook!
This module will point out these details and help you become an active and successful student in your first semester at VIU.
Now that the semester has started and you are getting into the habits of a university student, make sure you take time for yourself. Join a club, participate in campus rec, or just take a walk - keep your body and mind active and engaged!
SOME HELPFUL PAGES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Your Library PIN Make sure you setup your library pin to take advantage of all the articles and books VIU has for you!
- Technology@VIU Check on this page, including the getting started guide for students, to ensure you and your technology are ready for the semester!
- Campus Rec Registration and Outdoor Rec for New Students It might not be too late to register for a class or an adventure to help you make the most of your time on beautiful Vancouver Island!
- Health and Well-being The Wellness Centre and Counselling Services are available to you, don't be afraid to take advantage of these student services!
- Building a Weekly/Monthly Schedule Take some time on this page to help you plan the rest of your semester!