Steps in the portfolio process:
1. Collect - collect evidence and save artifacts that demonstrate your achievements
2. Select - choose artifacts and evidence that best demonstrate your skills
3. Evaluate - ask a peer, a mentor or your advisor to evaluate your portfolio and give you feedback
4. Reflect - reflect on what you've experienced and learned
5. Present - personalize your portfolio and present it
Adapted from UBC Wiki -
Enhance your Wellness
Learn to identify negative automatic thoughts about yourself and the world. Practice replacing them with more rational and realistic thoughts and notice how that impacts your experience!
For more wellness resources, see https://services.viu.ca/counselling/health-wellness-resources.
Value for Me?
As a student, you can use an e-portfolio as a medium to conveniently and effectively highlight the myriad of skills and projects you’ve developed over the course of earning your degree for networking or future employment purposes.
Use VIULearn ePortfolio space
Develop in VIU Student Blogs on Wordpress
Use Weebly or Google Spaces